Boundless Season 3 Launches on Esquire Network
Esquire Network announces the return date for Season 3 of the extreme sports/adventure travel docu-series, Boundless. The fun returns on April 12 at 10pm ET/PT when Spartan stud Hunter McIntryre and Ultra-Runner Rory Bosio join adventure racers Simon Donato and Paul “Turbo” Trebilcock as they compete in the world’s most incredible endurance races.
Adrenaline junkies, endurance athletes, travel lovers and lovers of general bad-assery: take note and prepare to revise your bucket list. Season 3 looks simply spectacular, with new races in cool locations that anyone with a will of iron and legs of steel can try. These aren’t your local 5Ks where your prize is a lukewarm beer; these are the planet’s most gruelling tests of human capacity and what separates the real-deal S.O.B’s from the slobs. And these events take place in some of the planet’s most breathtaking locations, so you can be in awe while your body screams “Aargh!”
This season’s gruelling races:
- Oracle, Arizona: 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo – One of the largest 24-hour mountain bike races in the world
- Sisimiut, Greenland: Artic Circle XC Ski Race – The world’s toughest cross-country ski race
- Atacama, Chile: Atacama Extreme Chile – Competing against one of the driest places on earth, racers traverse 100 miles as fast as they can
- Moab, Utah: Adventure XStream – Over 30 miles of biking, more than 6 miles of running and 8+ miles of kayaking
- Combloux, France: MTB Race Culture Velo – One of the longest one-day events in the mountain biking world
- Scotland, Ardtalnaig and Perthshire: Artemis Great Kindrochit Quadrathlon – Swim 0.8 miles, run 15 miles over seven mountains, kayak 7 miles and cycle 34 miles
- Vail, Colorado: GoPro Mountain Games – Athletes compete in mountain biking, trail running, stand up paddle and a road bike time trial
- California, Lake Tahoe: Spartan Beast World Championship – The Beast is a gruelling 12+mile, 25+ obstacle race
- Sweden, Otillo: The Swim-Run World Championship – Teams of two will race together across 26 islands
- Ontario, Canada: Bruce Peninsula Multisport Race – Athletes cover over 60 miles of territory as they paddle, bike and run.
Boundless is produced exclusively by HLP+Partners for Esquire Network and Blue Ant Media.